CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 5, 2008

My Girls

While going through some pics this evening I found this picture that my husband took on Easter and just had to share it. I am blessed with 2 beautiful girly girls who also happen to have enough personality and attitude to share! I also have a son who is definitely not a picture person and he is also painfully shy. I adore them!


We just returned from my daughter's dance competition and they did great! I am so proud of them. They received a gold on one and a sterling silver on the other. They were let down because they did not place over all and one of them made a comment that they felt like the judges perferred more " suggestive'" dance moves and music that wasn't christian. I was so happy to hear that they already know that they are a little different and need to act a little different because of what they believe. My daughter said that she would rather dance to Toby Mac (they preformed to Ill-m-I) any day because it is so much better than all that other stuff anyway! I was so happy and I am also so fortunate that my daughter is able to do something that she loves and not make compromises!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Awwww, they are so pretty!! I can't believe how long Kendall's hair has gotten. I am trying to remember the last time I saw them. Have a blessed Sunday!!

Love,
Patty

Cecelia said...

Look at them ! They are beautiful ! I am proud of Hannah for already taking a stand for Jesus ! God has truly blessed her with a talent and she is determined to use it to honor Him !

hugs and kisses, (lol)

Cecelia

Holli said...

awwwwww, look at 'em, aint de so purtty?