CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 23, 2008

My First Post

Well now I have my own blog. Who knows where this will go! I am having a great time visting friends. I can't wait to get the day started. We are going to a movie, shopping, and to Dead Lobster!!!! They will have to roll me out of the restaurant. Then we are going to play Phase 10 and if you have ever played with us you would know that it can get a little fugly. It's going to be fun. I was a little down this morning, but God gave me a delight!!!!! It is SNOWING here!!!!!!!!! Something that we have not seen very much at home. It would be so funny if we got snowed in. Well, I have to get ready for my big day. I will try to be a good girl today, but I can't make any promises. After all I am in a season of rebellion( right Patty)! Right, Jennifer. God, I'm trying!! (Patty writing here)

13 comments:

Georgia4God said...

Hi Jiffener!!! I'm glad you have your own. blog now b/c I can never think of your email address when I want to email you something!! hehe I'm gonna go get in the shower now so we can start our big day of movies, dead lobster, phase 10, etc. Love ya!!!

Patty said...

We had so much fun!!! It's so quite in the house. I am sitting on the couch and getting ready to watch the race and take a nap. I still want you to move here because we miss you to much!!

Have a great week and don't forget to call Garry the new word you learned this weekend! :o)
Love You,
Patty

Holli said...

YAY!!!! you got a blog! i'm so happy. hope you had fun at Patty and Georgia's. Love Ya!
Holli

jen said...

Don't worry Patty I called several other drivers my new word on the way home. We are home all safe and sound. Cecelia took some Tums so the rest of the ride was a little more enjoyable. I had the best time and of course it had to snow just a little on the way!!! miss and love you guys.

jen said...

Oh yeah and by the way,one of the best parts of the weekend was whipping all yall's booties in Phase 10. Better luck next time losers.

Holli said...

OMG!! you beat them at phase ten?!?! you rock! and is that new word the word i'm thinkin of?

jen said...

Yes I beat them at Phase 10 because I am the most awesomest player ever!! Ummm, not sure if my new word is the same new word you are thinking of. You might be better off to ask your mom about that one girl.

Patty said...

Okay, you won 1 game! You know what God says, pride cometh before a beating in Phase 10! LOL!!!

jen said...

Can I find that in 2nd Psalm.

Cecelia said...

Oh the fun we had !!!Patty you sure do make a mean Sunday dinner !! Yes the roast did have a few....quiet a few after effects ! But hey, I rolled down the window ! I finally remembered the Tums when we got to Knoxville !
Next trip I am winning at Phase 10 !

Holli said...

k, it's great that u have a blog, and that u had a great humonous time over there. but u need to update ur blog now

Patty said...

Just think this time last week you all would be coming up for the weekend. Have any idea when your family is coming up in March?

Let me know!!!

jen said...

Not sure when it is that we will be visiting your fair city again, but I will see the monster-in-law tomorrow when we go to have our passport pictures made and I will try to find out which weekend then.