CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

7 Weird Things About Me

I have been tagged for my first meme by Patty. I am quite weird so this should be a breeze.


1. I don't really like to go barefoot. I almost always have on socks. In the summer when I am wearing sandals I will put on socks as soon as I get home. I will also wear them until bedtime and then take them off because I like to be barefoot when I sleep. I have no idea why.

2. I am not a coffee drinker. I love the way it smells and have even bought coffee scented candles before. I will drink 4000 diet mountain dews a day to make sure I keep up on my caffiene though.

3. I hate tomatoes. Just the thought of them makes me gag a little. However, I love ketchup, pizza, and spaghetti sauce.

4. When I get the hiccups it sounds like i am burping.

5. I have taught my older children how to spell their name by putting them to the tune of B-I-N-G-O ( it's hard because my children have several letters in their names) and plan on doing the same with my youngest. Some times I will wake them up singing it to them. They still sing it sometimes when they don't think anyone is listening.

6. It depends on when you met me as to what name you call me. Wow!!! That could really mean a lot of different things couldnt it. But anyway, if you know me from my childhood you call me Jennie. If you know me from my high school years you call me Jennifer. Unless you are my aunt if you call me Jen you have only known me since I met my husband. And if you call me Jiffener you are either Ciera Moody or one of my bestest friends.

7. When I was 4 or 5 my mother worked in the office of the local radio station. They needed a child's voice for a commercial. It went so well that I made lots of commercials for them. I did one about a Dolly Parton song that I can't remember except I made reference to her "blessings". And in another one I kept having to say something about bats in the belfry and kept screwing it up.

Gee I am weirder that I thought I was. If you read this consider yourself tagged.

9 comments:

Georgia4God said...

Jiffener.. I knew you were weird.. but I had no idea to what extent! hehe did you read my list? if not you should :o)

Patty said...

You are such a weirdo but it takes one to know one. LOL!!!

Come see us!!!!!!!!

Love Ya,
Patty

Cecelia said...

Yes Jiffener you are weird. You can come to our weird party. I think we will have it at Patty's house and she will cook us another roast ! (please Patty)

jen said...

Yes, I think that we should have a weird party. No tomatoes please!

Patty said...

Considering our last Phase 10 weekend and the many accents that came forth, (insert Irish accent) there isn't a weirder bunch than us. I can cook another roast or ribs or lasagna. :o)

BTW Jiffener: WE are HIS favorites!! :o)~

jen said...

Well Patty in the sentence "We are His favorites" define We.

Patty said...

Now ,why do I have to define WE?! Who do you think WE is? I am guessing when you first read that sentence you thought I was referring to Cecelia and myself. heehee....well, I was and the rest of God's children. LOL!! SO, confess thou sins of pride and God will bless you. LOL!!!
You know I am just kidding. On a serious note: the thing I pray for in the situation I can't write about (you know why) in detail is that God's will is done and WE only go and serve where God calls, even if it's up the road.(so to speak) :o)
So, when do you want that roast? AND...have you nailed down a time of when you family is coming to our area? Inquiring minds want to know!!!
Love You,
Patty

p.s. SEVERAL job openings here at the preschools. G and I thought about you!!

jen said...

I'm thinking WE might be coming next weekend. I want to meet for lunch or something because I can't come all that way and not see you guys!!! Also Hannah wants to see you guys too. By the way Norma's husband's job might be moving them. It's like Patty and Georgia all over again again. GRRRRR!

Patty said...

Girl, I think God is trying to tell you something. JEN....MOVE to the BORO'. Did Garry look at the paper? What about Comcast? Just something to ponder my sweet friend! Yes, we have to meet for lunch. Just let us know early so G can take lunch off. Okay?