CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I saw this on Patty's blog and thought it would be fun!


What I was doing 10 years ago.
Well I it had not even crossed my mind that it was 10 years ago this week that we moved back to Tennessee. My husband had been in the Air Force, but had just gotten out and had taken a job in St. Louis that he had worked at 1 day. We got a call very early that morning that his dad had been killed in a mining accident. While we were at the funeral my Grandfather came in and told me that my step-sister who was sixteen had just been killed in a car accident. We literally went drove back to Illinois (we lived a few miles from the Missouri state line) packed up and moved back to Tennessee so that there would be someone around to help my mother-in-law and her mother who lived right next door.

5 Things to do on my to do list.

1. Work at Mother's Day Out.
2. Grocery Shop
3. Pick up my daughter from school.
4. Go back and pick my son up from tutoring.
5. Children's choir practice.

5 Snacks I enjoy

1. Reeses Peanut butter cups.
2. Cheese
3.Ice cream
4. Doritos
5.Chips and French onion dip.

5 Things I would do if I was a billionaire.

1. Give to my church - maybe then we coud finally break ground for the new building.
2. Pay off my debt.
3. Make some home repairs to the money pit aka my house.
4. Shopped till I dropped.
5. Take my family and friends on a vacation.

5 of my bad habits

1. I am very forgetful.
2. Sometimes I don't let my children explain things before I jump to conclusions.
3.I am too busy and never give myself me time.
4.I drink way too much soda.
5. I am very hard on myself.

5 Places I've lived.

1.Tennessee
2. New Hampshire
3. Mississippi
4. Georgia
5.Illinois


5 Jobs I've had.

1.Babysitter
2. Nanny
3. Shoe store
4.Daycare teacher/Asst. Director
5.Pre-K teacher


Now it's your turn.

3 comments:

jen said...

Oops! I realized after I posted that my answer to what I was doing 10 years ago was 2 years off. We moved back here in 1996. In 1998 I was expecting my second child (born in May).

Patty said...

I loved rwading your answers! Man, skinny cow is da bomb! 140 calories of guiltless pleasure as long as you don't the entire pack in one sitting. NO, I have not done that. heehee

jen said...

Well I would never ever do anything like that either. Funny thing is when I was in the fridge getting Kendall some juice I looked at the wrapper it was actually lite Laughing cow cheese. Oh well who knew there were so many cow cheeses.